5 Tips for choosing a photographer who’ll make you feel comfortable
Don’t like having your photo taken, worried about it spoiling your wedding day?
You’d be amazed how many people feel uncomfortable in front of a camera & don’t look forward to having a photographer around on their big day.
But all this can be avoided! Choose the right photographer & you can relax, enjoy your day & love your photographs –
5 Tips on how to find a photographer who’ll make you feel relaxed on the day –
- Look for someone who works in a natural, less posed, ‘reportage’ style, checking their website for examples of real weddings to see how they cover all parts of the day & if the couples look relaxed
- Be sure to choose an experienced photographer, they’ll know how to put you at ease & keep it relaxed. Check how long they’ve been working & if they’ve covered a variety of situations.
- If possible meet a photographer before you book them. It’s important that you like their approach, that they listen to your hopes & fears & that you feel relaxed with them.
- Have an engagement shoot, many photographers include one in their package. This is a perfect way to confront your fears & quickly find they disappear! You’ll familiarize yourselves with the photographer & the process, get some great photos & see that having your photo taken can be stress free & even fun!
- On the day, let go! Trust your photographer, forget about the camera & enjoy every minute of your day, you’ll get great photos!
If you want to feel comfortable, enjoy your day & love your wedding photographs Get in Touch